My name is Sara Bitting and I am Iota’s Vice President this semester!
I am here to entertain you with NINE (Chicka chickaw!!) random facts about me that you may not know!
1. I collect rubber ducks!
2. When I was five, my older sister bet me I couldn’t stick a button up my nose. I courageously accepted the challenge! And had a nice fine trip to the emergency room as well ;)
3. When I eat a meal in by myself in public I have to make sure I have three napkins. If I am with a group of people, it’s five napkins. I have my reasons.
4. During the ages of 6 and 7 I had the high aspiring goals of being an Albertson’s (a grocery store) cashier. That’s all I ever wanted to be when I grew up.
6. I always have a giant stock of cereal in my house/dorm/apartment. Wherever I am living. I love cereal.
7. The most disgusting commercial known to mankind is the commercial with the guy eating skittles with his beard. I still have yet to eat skittles since seeing that commercial.
9. When people tell me their name for the first time, I spell it in my head. If I don’t know how to spell it, it really bothers me and I have to ask.
These nine facts truly make me the member of Tau Beta Sigma that I am today. I would never be confident in any elections or just in general if I never stuck the button up my nose.
Ok I hope you think I am kidding.
Actually, I attribute the reason to all my sisters in my organization, now and in the past, especially though my MC Class SUGAR RUSH and my freaking awesome trainer Brittany (Hanley) Graham! She did such an incredible job for all of us and she kept pushing and trying her absolute best to make us the most incredible members she could. (I mean, she did perfect – look at Sugar Rush now ;)) I definitely would not be the member I am today without her wonderfulness.